The Benefits of Membership
Membership in the Northern California Book Publicity & Marketing Association provides numerous benefits, including:
• Monthly newsletter: The Monday Muse
• Discounted registration for monthly events
• Access to our online resource and member directory
• A valuable forum for networking with colleagues in book publicity and marketing
Our regular events include monthly breakfast, lunch, or dinner programs featuring radio and TV producers, booksellers, wholesalers, marketing professionals, book review editors, and others; workshops on the nuts and bolts of marketing, publicity, and promotional topics, with follow-up “brown bag” lunches to continue discussion and the sharing of ideas; and the Annual High Tea at Book Expo America (BEA), featuring selected national and local media and booksellers as honored guests.
We offer two different types of memberships for you to choose from:
· Multiple: Up to four individuals receive Newsletter, Resource Directory, and discounts on programs—$150
· Single: One individual receives Newsletter, Resource Directory, and discounts on programs—$60
To join, please send check or money order payable to “NCBPMA” for the appropriate amount to:
P.O. Box 597
San Francisco, CA 94104-0597
Please indicate whether you are a publicist, publisher, distributor, literary agent, author, retailer, or other (please specify) and include a brief description of your publishing program or services.