Dear Book-loving Friend,
Its January, which means it’s time to renew your membership to the Northern California Book Publicity and Marketing Association! Because our memberships run on the calendar year, it’s also the perfect time to join NCBPMA if you’ve been considering it, so that you get twelve full months of member benefits.
Wondering why you should join or renew?
- Special member rates for monthly events: These events offer the perfect opportunity to meet others in publishing and gain new perspectives on the industry.
- Book-to-film screenings! In the last two months of 2011, friends of NCBPMA were invited to advance screenings of The Rum Diary; Young Adult; Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy; Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close; The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo; and TinTin. In 2012, these invitations will be a members-only perk!
- Subscription to the NCBPMA e-newsletter, The Monthly Muse: Find up-to-date information on NCBPMA happenings, practical information on book marketing and promotion, media and industry updates, and much more.
- Exclusive content [coming soon!] at www.ncbpma.org, such as meeting notes, an event archive, a member directory, and past issues of the Muse.
We now offer three levels of membership:
- Individual: $60 grants NCBPMA membership benefits for one person.
- Corporate: $150 grants NCBPMA membership benefits for up to four individuals from a single organization.
- New! Premium Corporate: $200 grants NCBPMA membership benefits for unlimited individuals from a single organization, plus recognition in select NCBPMA publications and events.
If you’d like to join or renew your NCBPMA membership, email your name, company, job title, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments (check or money order payable to NCBPMA) can be made at the January 31st lunch event, or mailed to:
P.O. Box 597
San Francisco, CA 94104-0597
Publishing and the media are constantly intersecting, cross-pollinating, and evolving. Everyone benefits from a strong community where discussion and learning can take place to help successfully navigate the new frontier.
We look forward to you joining us as a new or continuing member in 2012!
PS: Know someone who might benefit from NCBPMA membership? If you refer a friend and they join, your next lunch event is FREE. Make sure they mention your name when joining
Want our Newsletter? Info here.
Fan and communicate with us on Facebook.
Follow and connect with us on Twitter: (@NCBPMAtweets)